Saturday, March 7, 2009

Irritability

The webcomic I've read for the longest time is called Irritability. It's... very difficult to describe. The best I can say is that it's a very random comedy written by a geekish science guy. It has an anime-ish feel... you really should just read it. You don't have anything better to do, right? And I promise it'll take a long (but enjoyable) time to go through the archives; plus there's tons of bonus stuff on the site. I'm too lazy to post choice comics... really, just take my word for it that this comic is worth reading. Enjoy! Here's the link: http://maze.icomix.com/comicpage/index1.html. You should go to the archives and read all the comics.

Bonus: A link to my favorite single webcomic ever... it's a penny arcade one.

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP