Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cool One Piece Strawhat Figure Sets

Eh, I'll post the rest of the One Piece Sets I was looking at.  If you look at my last few posts, it's obvious I've been looking for a really good full Strawhat set.  I ended up going for Megahouse's Chess set, but here are the various sets I was considering.  I think they're all pretty nice.

1. Ichiban Kuji
2. Megahouse Chess
3. Half Age Characters
4. Chozokei Damashii One Piece Straw Hat Pirates Gekitou! Fishman Island Battle
Some other sets I considered were the New World Figuarts Zero and POP Strong World.

By the way, if you don't know about it already, the One Piece Toys Tumblr is really fun to browse through and keep up on One Piece figures.  I've definitely spent my quota on figures for the year... but there's no harm looking.

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP