Tuesday, June 5, 2012

One Piece Ichiban Kuji Strong World

Since I posted the One Piece Chess Set, I'll post this other Strawhat set I really liked.  I saw this rare set in person and loved it, although not many share my appreciation. It's an Ichiban Kuji One Piece Strong World set. You had to buy tickets to win these toys instead of buying them outright.  You can read more about Ichiban Kuji here.

What I love about this set is the cohesion. Not only do the pieces link together, but more than any set, I think these figures show the Strawhats as a unified group. Each piece is pretty large, about the size of a figurearts zero. The major downside is that the quality isn't anything to write home about.

If you'd like to buy the set, I've seen them on ebay and mandarake. They're expensive, but I really do like them.

No comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP